Sellers were busy selling over the weekend.. Bitcorn dipped to low $18k and is currently fighting for $19k and ETH tumbled to the $1300s. It is what it is - just bear market things. Looking forward, we’ve got FOMC this Wednesday that will likely result in a 75 basis points rate hike with a non-negligible chance of 100 basis points.
Sharing is caring and knowledge is power! Do you find this newsletter helpful? Then be a Chad or Chadette and share this newsletter with your friends and colleagues
⛓ Crypto News:
- Terra co-founder Do Kwon claims he’s not on the run after claims he fled Singapore, is cooperating with authorities but won’t reveal his whereabouts. Interpol to issue 'Red Notice'
- Just like Binance, India-based exchange WazirX will implement BUSD auto-conversion for balances of USDC, USDP and TUSD at a 1:1 ratio in October
- Binance has completed the integration of BUSD on the Avalanche and Polygon networks with deposits and withdrawals now open on both networks
- Someone deployed millions of dollars on a CEX to manipulate the prices of AVAX on GMX DEX, profiting $500,000 by utilizing a strategy that exploited a basic loophole
- Coin98 (C98) introduces CUSD, the decentralized stablecoin of Coin98
- SEC charges Ian Balina for promoting unregistered ICO's
- Coinbase will add support for Injective (INJ), Pundi X (PUNDIX), and XMON (XMON) - source
- Infura announces plans for a new decentralized infrastructure network
- Bandai Namco, SEGA among gaming giants eyeing blockchain gaming
- Hacker stole $3.3M from Ethereum 'vanity addresses' created with Profanity tool despite 1Inch warning
- DefiLlama - token price API aims to price all tokens, including exotic ones that don't get directly traded such as curve LPs
- FTX obtains European investment firm license
- FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried said that the exchange has a billion to spend on companies and projects
- Binance accounting bug leads to $20M misallocation of HNT tokens
- Aptos Bug Bounty
- Introducing Hyperlane, Abacus Network rebranded, the messaging protocol accelerating applications towards the interchain singularity
- Watr Protocol wins the latest Polkadot Parachain auction -
- Introducing: Drift Protocol v2 Liquidity Trifecta
- Metaplex - MPLX Airdrops are coming soon
- Dexpools has officially rebranded and relaunched, as Vela Exchange
- Capstone Project Spotlight - zkBOX
- Ditto incentivised devnet
- Starksheet White Paper V1.0
What’s your take on today’s news? Anything interesting that you have to say about these stories? Did we miss anything that should’ve been included?
TL;DR: Good chunk of money flowing into Compound ETH, followed by Compound USDC. Biggest weekly outflow still USDC. NFT volumes low again
- Nansen Smart Money Holdings Token Inflow and Outflows: Tracking what the whales are up to...
- Inflow (1D): cETH ($62.7M), WETH ($18.7M), aSTETH ($16.3M), USDT ($7.7M), WBTC ($2.9M)
- Outflow (1D): USDC ($13M), aWETH ($6.8M), KNC ($2.7M), BUSD ($1.4M), CRV ($331k)
- Inflow (7D): cETH ($61.5M), cUSDC ($56.2M), USDT ($27.2M), stETH ($25.5M), DAI ($23.6M)
- Outflow (7D): USDC ($161M), WETH ($14.4M), MPL ($6.5M), LDO ($5.5M), aUSDC ($5M)
- Nansen NFT Hot Contracts:
- ENS: 606 ETH
- BAYC: 476 ETH
- Kumaleon: 350 ETH
- MAYC: 283 ETH
- Posersnft: 240 ETH
What is the Data telling you? See anything that sticks out to you?
- Vitalik - What kind of layer 3s make sense? - source
- NFT Royalty Controversy: Should I Pay? To whom? - source
- a16z - Zero Knowledge Canon, part 1 & 2 - source
- Everscale: An Evolving, Community-Led L1 - Telegram Open Network (TON) - source
- August 2022 GameFi Report - source
- The New Creator Playbook: Jumpstarting Communities Through Tokens - source
- Undercollateralized Loans - The current state of DeFi, issues, developments and solutions - source
- Avalanche Real Talk Summary - source
- Comprehensive report on all things OP Governance - source
- What's Next for PFPs? - source
- Dune Digest 47 - source
- Parsec Weekly - source
- Fractal scaling - source
- Navigating Arbitrary Messaging Bridges: A Comparison Framework - source
- An introduction to Replicating Market Makers - source
- State of the Yearn - source
Have you seen our institutional-quality research?
🖼 NFTs/Metaverse News:
- Metaverse firm implements NFTs into its Minecraft and GTA 5 servers
- Autograph, the NFT company co-founded by Tom Brady, will create official PGA Tour collectibles
🌍 Crypto Twitterverse:
- Binance Labs has made a strategic investment in Salus to bolster the Web3 security quality
- Sports Metaverse startup LootMogul secured a $200M investment commitment from Gem Global Yield
- Pan-African crypto exchange Yellow Card Financial has closed a $40M Series B led by Polychain Capital
- Deep tech VC First Star plots a $40M third fund
- Parler, a social network popular with conservatives, raises $16M
- ChainPort has raised $14M in funding to expand its cross-chain bridge
- Treasure DAO raises $3.5M in token sale and a strategic partnership with BattleFly
- Aelin Token Pool - $1.2M raised to continue to develop the protocol
- Adaverse Invests in Diagon Studios, a Nigerian gaming technology company
- DWF Labs invests in Conflux, the only regulatory-compliant permissionless Layer 1 blockchain in China
Did we miss anything or is there anything you want to discuss? We’d Love to hear your feedback and engage with the community! Feel free to leave a comment and let us know your thoughts on the Crypto market!
Momentum 6 offers research, analysis, and coverage of the fast-paced Crypto space.
The Crypto space never sleeps. Each day is filled with an overwhelming amount of information spread across various sources.
This newsletter offers a Crypto-native perspective and a one-stop shop for everything you need to stay updated on the daily goings on in the Crypto world.
Subscribe to receive our brief daily and extended weekly newsletter along with in-house research content!
Please Share, Leave Feedback, and Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and LinkedIn to stay connected with us.